Τρίτη 2 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Dinner's Ready!

Tonight is a very special night because in the morning when i woke up i was breathing and felt so lucky to be alive so I'm going to cook dinner for my roommates. Its also because i don't work and pay rent! lol :)
The menu has it all! for starter i eat half a loaf of bread filled with gorgonzola and salami of the air and when my roommates come back from work the dinner starts with my famous "from bag to bowl" salad with salt and for main course salmon with truffle linguini and coconut sauce. yum!!1! can't wait :p 
So what to wear with this fantastic dinner? In the next pictures you can see the style for tonight. Don't hesitate to try it on yourselves. My pant size is 32 when I'm 5 kilos less, the shirt is a large that feels like medium on me, the hat is size supersmart  and shoes are size 11 and items 2. msg me on inbox for address! 

Hope you find my blog as useful and stylish as Kim Kardashian 
and have a happy evening as my self!
xoxo 

please use my hashtags
#fashionbrogger #tsft #tsftmeansthestylefortonight #aboutthisnight 
#mensfashion #food #eat #yes #no #kimkardashian



salt, the essence of salty food! yum!! 


shirt: vans hula girl with yioukalili (1.800$ on sale...)
pants: vans not the dirty one (70$)
hat: no, hood
tonight's outfit looks great when having your mouth open, its a dinner outfit after all...


tasty food, cute face


tomatoes make me happy, i sing pharell's song to them a lot!! lol


coconut milk is my favourite white liquid! what's yours? comment below.


salmon pink! perfect match with my tongue!!



thank you all for your comments and love!!!
see ya next time xoxo

4 σχόλια: