Πέμπτη 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Rise and shine!

Its super early and i woke up like "I'm going to do everything today" but I most certainly won't. i know that because i did nothing the previous days too, except from creating this perfect man-helper blog :) ;)
In the morning I'm grumpy and i really want to drink coffee. If i don't drink coffee I'm grumpy
So i wake up, i drink coffee and smoke some cigarettes and i feel nice for as long i don't have cancer. Im not afraid of illnesses because i ran a marathon once and i posted it on instagram. 
And also i lie a lot, that's a nice thing to make your heart pumping! 
GO CARDIO! 
So what to wear this morning watching the beloved stylish Popi on the TV?
I definitely went for the "confie but clashy" style. You never know what is going to happen, 
i've seen a lot of hot couriers and gypsies knocking doors lately ;)
The pants are really vintage. Actually they are 2 years old but i wear them everyday so now they look like 30 years old ;) (that's a tip)
The t shirt is my favourite yellow one and it says surfing on it 
and since surfing became cool i loved this one instead of my snowboard one.
You got to keep up with fashion! Never do what you like, 
always do what the majority of people like! (tip#2) 
Its like some of us folks, we like fat girls but we date thin ones just because our friends 
don't like fat ladies and they make fun of us and our cow-looking lovers but always behind our back, don't forget our Greek heritage! 
There is also a picture of my fabulous all natural makeup. I only use body 
fluids and sleep for this fantastic cute look!


please use my hashtags
#fashionbrogger #aboutthismorning #hotgypsies #lieforahealthyreason
#grumpybeforecoffee #popi #superearlymorningfashion
#fashionformen #fashionforsomemen #fashionnotforallmen
#style #dickoftheday





the outfit! its one of my favourites.
from top to bottom:
hat: any - baldness hider
T-shirt: yellow with the word "surfing" on it
the thing on top of t-shirt: black with white stripes 
(i have it in white with black stripes too!)
   pants: vintage look brown-used-to-be-beige
shoes: they're not shoes they're sandals. SANUK



 Only 2 minutes off of bed and i look so alive!! thanks to 
the all natural products i use for making up the 
errors of nature!



Even if you don't surf just say you do. everybody thinks its cool and
its not easy to know the truth! 
And remember lying is good for your heart!




A detailed photo of where a watch should be instead of hair!
(watch sponsors please msg me. i do not reply to hair sponsors though)



thank you for you love and your thousands of 
mails and comments. you and my fathers money is what
keeps me going!
xoxo

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου