Κυριακή 7 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Hunting For Style

Hello fashion fans! I'm super sorry for the delay but i had a really long weekend
it was like 48 hours and it just finished. 
I know that you've been checking all the time for a new fashion tip and some of you died too.
Actually everyday some people die, so i was wondering... 
AIDS would not have been a problem if we all get it!
Enough with my silly gibberish!!!lol!!!1! Lets go "straight" to fashion.
Today me and my beloved 5th dog "Chanel No5" went on for
a trip! We went hunting for super awesome new
cute pictures with clothes on me.
In this outfit we see a perfect hoodie with round dots, a t-shirt with
an elephant, a stylish pair of jeans and two shoes in the colour of cthulu's-soul-black which are
the confiest shoes I've ever looked at! The one thing that actually make this outfit
unique is my dling dling. Dling dling means that i use my dog as jewellery and not as a pet.
Isn't that amazing? I'm telling you that it is. I don't have to pick up his poo poo
anymore, he's my dling dling, who cares? He's not actually dog anymore.
Dling dling ;) you know what i mean!
I mean dling dling!

So lets take a look at my pics of me by my new photographer
@fotis_Me_lioneis

please use my hashtags
#fashionbrogger #whochosepigeonsasasymbolforpeace?
#hemustbeadirtymind #DLINGDLING #dlingdling
#2xdling #fashionformen #fashionforten




guns and dling dling baby!!
from top to bottom my 
"the opposite of urban hunter"
outfit
Hoodie: dots and pockets (is the new gin 'n juice)
T-shirt: 6atorl iovement - the elephant
Pants: jeans with iPhone protuberance built-in
Shoes: when death dies these shoes take his soul
Accessories: pointer (pointing at my wealthiness and kindness)



a close up of "Chanel No5" looking at his freedom



the gun to kill animals that I'm allowed to


there's another picture of me looking good



paws n shoes on mud! ewwwww!!!!!!!lololol!!!11!!



there is no tip for that look.
i was born with it
:p



hope my words were helpful to you
and next time you go hunting
you'll look sparkly handsome!!
xoxo





1 σχόλιο:

  1. μόνο συναρπαστική μπορεί να είναι η αντίδραση, προτείνω να καταργήσεις τις υπόλοιπες κατηγορίες

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή