Δευτέρα 15 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Old Fashioned

Hey fashion addicts! Did you miss me? Did you miss me more 
than you missed your grandparents? If your answer is yes then
you are a positive person. I did the facebook test to see
what kind of person i am. Apparently i got fashion blogger which is totally true! It was an one
question test. The question was "are you afraid of death?" the answers were A.yes, B.no 
and C.i'm only afraid of capri pants. Guess my answer on a comment bellow!!!11!
So this week i was totally busy thinking about old people (or "odd people").
Are they really useful to us? YES they are. Why?
Because they have style. 
The timeless all-black for women and the unique i-would-wear-anything attitude for men, makes the old people fashion icons. The problem is that young people don't understand them. 
So i visited an old motorbike to get to know them better.
We had a really nice conversation and i learned a lot. I learned that old people don't like salt, that all of them use the same perfume and that they drive slow only when they're stoned.
We're not that different after all!! I don't like salt either!

In the photo below you can see me wearing clothes and the motorbike 
posing together after the interview.
Zaketa: made from dead ugg boots
Shirt: with stripes and a chubby belly underneath
Pants: a pair of

please use my hashtags
#fashionbrogger #oldfashioned #oddpeople #vintage #retro
#cutefaceofthemonth #fashion_for_motorbikes #amotorbike_thattalks
#or #aguy_onlsd? 


Vintage or really poor?

The "used to touch feet" zaketa on top of the super tight shirt. 


My penis is always right.

My face is always cute! lolol!!!!1!



thank you for your thousands of comments everyday!!!
without you i would be a fashion blogger without fans!!
its like a pigeon without the ability to poo on people.

xoxo

1 σχόλιο: